SOMA herbal fluid is a product that has antibacterial and antifungal properties. It stimulates blood circulation, reduces pain, reduces symptoms of tiredness and has a soothing and relaxing effect.
ethyl alcohol, a mixture of essential oils (lemon, mint, lavender, cinnamon, clove, Indian balm), menthol, demineralised water.
The preparation is a water-spirit menthol solution and a mixture of essential oils from healing herbs. This composition makes it exhibits a fairly wide range of applications and has many properties beneficial for the body’s functioning. It is characterized by warming and stimulating blood circulation. It reduces pain, fights bacteria and fungi and has a relaxing and soothing effect. It discharges the tension caused by stress and removes fatigue symptoms.
Use for colds, various types of pain (nerve pain, toothache, headache, migraines, muscles, joints, cross). Also recommended as part of oral and body care.
Use externally. In the case of pain, rub in the painful areas. As part of oral care, rinse with the solution of the preparation.
What characterizes the product?
- the highest sharpness of needles
- rigid, durable packaging
- shorter guide
- high corrosion resistance
- high elasticity
- has all the sterility certificates
- safety of use
What is acupuncture?
It is a traditional treatment technique that originates from the Far East, serving to prevent and treat diseases of internal organs. Through punctures with metal needles, appropriate acupuncture points are stimulated to reassemble the meridians and to stimulate circulation and balance the flow of Qi energy.
After applying the acupuncture treatment, we can expect the following results:
- restoring the physiological balance of the body;
- strengthening the immune system;
- tissue regeneration;
- alleviating pain;
- stimulation of the circulatory system.
Indications for the use of acupuncture:
- acute and chronic pharyngitis;
- coronary disease;
- hypertensive disease;
- condition after viral hepatitis;
- headaches, migraine;
- neuralgia of the trigeminal nerve;
- paresis after stroke;
- peripheral neuropathies;
- intercostal neuralgia;
- tennis elbow;
- painful shoulder syndrome;
- rheumatoid arthritis;
- paroxysmal vascular headaches;
- sports injuries (rupture of muscles and tendons).
Absolute contraindications to the use of acupuncture are:
- Generalized skin diseases, in particular with infectious lesions;
- People with implanted pacemakers (electrostimulation);
- Significant destruction of the body.
Diseases of the respiratory and circulatory system during the period of decompression.
Active tuberculosis, sarcoidosis
The needles are made of the highest quality surgical steel.
They are available in 4 sizes:
- 0.20 x 13 mm;
- 0.20 x 25 mm;
- 0.25 x 25 mm;
- 0.25 x 40 mm.
- needles are packed in 500 pieces in a box;
- 1 guide for 5 pieces of needles;
- handle: steel.